Study in Chambery with INSEEC Business School
A campus adapted to student life
- The media library: a learning area to satisfy your needs in information, giving you access to French and International data bases (Delphes, Factiva, Marketline etc), books, a press area with French and International reviews, research documents and company annual reports.
- The language resources centre: enables you to perfect your level by means of an innovative teaching platform designed by our ‘language’ team and a multimedia laboratory with free access for individual work.
- Lecture halls and classrooms all equipped with a video-projector,
- Offices for student associations,
- A summer house for convivial moments,
- A beach volley court for relaxing after your lessons,
- A cafeteria restaurant.
Savoie Technolac in figures
CHAMBERY: a beautiful region and an exceptional location
Savoy is situated in the heart of the Rhône-Alpes region, the 2nd strongest economic region in France, 6th in the European Union and brings together 15 business clusters, 3 of which have a global presence. It has the strongest national concentration of industrial leaders and innovative small and medium sized business in the industrial, sport and leisure sectors with an area of excellence in mountaineering and winter sports. Savoy takes it dynamism from its location, placed at the crossroads of major axes of national and international communication.
INSEEC Business School benefits from an exceptional setting, between lakes and mountains in the Eco-Technology Park of the Savoy Technolac. A jewel of economic innovation and technology transfer in Rhônes-Alpes, the Savoy Technolac, with ISO 14001 certification, is a model of sustainable development and counts 230 businesses. It is also the number 1 hot house for start-ups in Rhône-Alpes.