The two-year Master Cycle includes classes from the core curriculum and major’s courses corresponding to the students’ professional choices. It aims:
- to guide the student’s career plan towards a specialization corresponding to a major business area or to assist them in creating a business;
- to give professional skills in order to understand the business into which students are integrating, to contribute to its performance and that of the teams they will join from the moment they are recruited.
Specialization is progressive over the two years of the Master.
Core curriculum modules
The Business Environment, Business Law, Human Resources… These wide-ranging classes complete the practical or sector-specific approach linked to the Major chosen, showing the different aspects that make up business life.
Though a group of complementary activities, students are prepared for management duties and management of interpersonal relations. They will thus gain the skills that will ease their entry into the employment market.
During the first year (M1), students choose 3 Minors in addition to basic management core courses. These Minors allow students to begin their specialization, or experience different business functions.
Core courses M1
Choice of M1 Minors
Minors in English
- Wine & spirits management
- Luxury brand management
- Fundamentals of tourism & hospitality management
- Purchasing & supply chain management
- Strategic marketing
- Innovative marketing
- Corporate and international finance
- International trade
- International business environment
Minors in French
- Comportement du consommateur
- Comptabilité audit contrôle
- Comptabilité et contrôle
- Culture de la communication
- Environnement économique et financier
- Gestion financière
- Gestion des ressources humaines appliquées
- Introduction aux problématiques RH
- Sports, sportifs & événements
- Marketing digital
- Marketing opérationnel
- Préparation TOEFL (FR)
- Préparation TOEIC (FR)
- Théorie et pratiques financières
During the second year of the Master Cycle (M2), students develop a specialization by choosing a Major which is complemented by core courses.
Core Courses M2
- Théorie des organisations (FR)
- Gestion des compétences (FR)
- Conduite du changement (FR)
- Strategic management (EN)
- Stratégie 360 (FR)
- Nuit de la crise (FR)